Established in 2008, Envirotech Education is an Australian Registered Training Organisation (RTO).
Envirotech is passionate about being a world-class leading education provider in business, technology, and sustainability. Our eLearning platform has been developed in-house and offers advanced tools for students to access their course content and monitor their progress.
Envirotech is strongly committed to the delivery of the highest level of Vocational Education and Training (VET), and fully compliant with the RTO Standards. We can deliver online courses with live classes and advanced platforms to assist in engaging students.
We currently operate three campuses: one in Byron Bay and two on the Gold Coast – in Burleigh Heads and Currumbin Valley SOL campus.
Over the last three years our organisation has been the winner of several prestige Australian national awards including:
- 2019 – Winners of Queensland Premier Award for Sustainability.
- 2019 – Finalist for Premier Award for International Woman in Business
- 2019 – National Innovation Games: We participate in the National Innovation Games and our students have been winners in the games and connecting with local industry.
- 2018 – Mayor Innovation Award – Gold Coast Business of the year for the month of June
- 2018 – World Ocean Day – Blue Economy, powered by World Bank, Brazil, were our Marine Habitat courses have been accepted for the 12 years marine worldwide development program.
- 2017 – Queensland VET Student of the year, for building a day care centre in Tonga
We wrote the first worldwide Marine Habitat Conservation and Restoration Vocational accreditation Standards. These are supported by international research and development efforts in several offshore locations, for the purpose of training and empowerment of coastal fishermen communities under the Australian VET framework.
We deliver our Vocational and technical courses with a focus on sustainability, business, environmental management, and technology. Our courses range from Environmental Management and Sustainability, Marine Habitat Conservation and Restoration, Information Technology, Programming, Digital Media, Marketing and Communications, Business, Leadership and Management, Child Care, Hospitality and Commercial Cookery.
Our Innovation Hub is another programme that supports learning initiatives with different projects starting every five weeks and being conducted over six months. The projects are planned to continue to offer positive outcomes after students complete their studies with us. We are rewarded by great students and amazing initiatives, such as our first student in the program, Simon Witt, went on to become the QLD International VET Student of the Year Winner for his project of building an early education day care centre in Tonga. This was via a volunteer sustainable surfing tourism adventure to support social sustainability.
We provide students with work placement, scholarship internships and we also participate in various Australian government educational funding schemes.